1. Hand-held, power pipe threader SQ30-2C is equipped with reversible 110V or 220V universal motor.
2. Motor input 1700W and output 1020W. 30 RPM for threading, 55 RPM for reverse. (Noload)
3. Dies could be interchangeable with RIDGID.
4. Heavy-duty paddle-type switch with safety lock off switch.
5. Durable heavy-duty fiberglass reinforced plastic Body & Handle.
6. Mechanical transmission reversing design, to prevent motor from damage.
7. Ideal for on-site applications such as gas line pipe installation.
8. Certificates: CE & ETL Approved.
- What does a 2 1 2 Pipe Threader Do SQ30-2C
For Black Pipe
For Cast Iron Pipe
For Galvanized Pipe
For Steel Pipe
For Stainless Steel Pipe
Capacity: ½”-2” (12mm-50mm) pipe• Motor: 1700 Universal 110V or 220V, 50/60Hz.•
Switch: Heavy-duty paddle-type switch with safety lock off device (automatically locks off when released).
Separate mechanical transmission FOR/REV switch. Reverse 3-times faster than threading.•
Gear Head: Spur gear reduction/ring gear drive. All shafts, ball and needle bearing mounted.
Permanently lubricated gear housing.• Gear Housing: Die cast Aluminum.• Body & Handle: Durable heavy-duty fiberglass reinforced plastic.•
Spindle Speed: 30 RPM for threading, 55 RPM reverse (No load)• Die Heads: ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, 2” (Type 11R)• Includes support arm.•
Screw Threads: NPT / BPST• Dies Material: Alloy standard, (HSS optional)•
Die Head Adapter: Used with ½” through 1¼” die heads.• Weight: 8 kg, power drive only.• Length: 76 cm• Approved by ETL and CE strandards